Are you wondering to know what your followers think about your brand? Do you want to get opinions about your brand, products, and services? Because it is crucial to know in marketing or business to know what your targeted audience wants or their point of view.
If you want to get opinions quickly, then Facebook pool is one of the most effective methods. Facebook poll gives you an opportunity to voice your opinions by choosing the option that you have created. In this article, we will provide you with a complete guide on how to create Facebook polls and how polls offer benefits to brands.
Ways to Use Facebook Polls
There are different ways to use Facebook polls in 2023. Facebook allows you to create polls in groups, pages, messengers, and stories.
Facebook page polls
Create a Facebook poll on your Facebook page, which will help you promote your business. Facebook pages allow businesses like mine to reach audiences through paid promotions, unlike personal profiles. Creating a poll will engage my existing followers, gather their opinions about new products, and inform them about upcoming events and products. Ask them if they like your product, and choose a time slot for an event.
Facebook group polls
Facebook group polls eventually help to build an engaging community because they have a large number of members. Create a poll in the group which will attract many users to give answers to poll questions. Moreover, if you are not an admin, you can also create a poll, unlike pages where only an admin can create a poll.
Facebook messenger polls
Do you want a private poll to ask questions from your followers? Then, Facebook Messenger polls are an efficient way to keep your polls private. Messenger polls will not be shared publically, and you must create a poll in the messenger chat of your group or page. Invite all followers to join the chat and answer the poll questions.
Facebook story polls
When you want instant engagement in your poll, create a Facebook story poll. You will get instant engagement and answers to your questions on the story poll. But this poll will disappear after 24 hours because as the story disappears, the poll will also disappear.
How to Create a Poll on the Facebook Mobile App?
There are some steps where you can create a poll on your Facebook Page, Profile, Story, and story.
Create a Poll on the Facebook page.
You can create a poll on a Facebook page if you are the admin of that page because you only have access to create a poll.
Step 1: Log in to Your Account
Open the Facebook account and log in to your page.
Step 2: Go to Your Facebook Page
Go to your Facebook page and click on “publish” at the top of your page.
Step 3: Click on “Create Poll.”
Scroll down and tap on the “poll” to create. Type the question and create options that you want to add. Now select the time slot for the poll, which may be 1 day, week, or custom.
Create a Facebook Poll in a Group
First, join the group where you want to add a poll. In a group, you must be a member of the group.
Step 1: Open Your Facebook Group
Open the Facebook app, go to the news feed, and click on the group icon. Open your group.
Step 2: Click on “What’s on your mind”
Click on the “What’s on your mind section” and add text to this section. Below this section, there will be a pop-up and three dots on the right side. Click on the three dots to see more options.
Step 3: Select “Poll”
Now click on the pool and write a post. Create a post with options.
Publish your poll
When you have added all poll options, then also give access to followers if anyone wishes to add another option.
Create a Facebook poll in the story.
Similar to Instagram stories, Facebook stories also have a built-in polling feature. Moreover, creating polls in Facebook stories can be a useful marketing tactic to get engagement and feedback from your audience. A Facebook pill can help you survey your followers on things like:
- You can see who is waiting or coming to your next event.
- Find out which type of content resonates the most with them.
- Discover the interest and demand for the product that you are developing.
Follow these steps to create a poll in your stories.
- Open your Facebook account and go to the news feed.
- Click on the “hamburger icon” and open your profile.
- Tap on the blue circle around your profile image.
- You will get multiple options, but you have to tap on “Create a story.”
- Click on the camera roll to choose a photo or video from the Gallery.
- If you want to add text, you can add it by tapping a “Pencel shape” icon.
- Type your question and add “Yes or No” to customize your answers.
- Tap “Done” on the right side of the screen and share your story.
Tip: The Facebook stories poll features provide valuable real-time insights into your followers that inform content creation and overall marketing development.
Create a poll in Facebook Messenger.
For quick customer satisfaction, Facebook introduced a private poll in the messenger chat. You can create a poll on your personal Facebook account or business page and invite all members of your page. But the main line is how to do it. Follow our step-by-step guide to learn how to create a Facebook messenger poll. Also, check the Set Profile Music on Facebook.
- Open your Facebook account and put your credentials.
- Now open a group or page chat where you want to create a poll in Messenger.
- Tap on the “+” and you will get various options.
- Click on the Facebook poll icon.
- Now, add your question to make a poll.
- Now tap on create poll after adding the question.
How to create a Facebook Poll on a desktop?
Do you want to create a poll in a Facebook group or a page and wonder how to do it? Here, I will guide you on how to create a poll on a desktop. Follow some steps
Create a Facebook Poll in the group
- Go to your Facebook profile and navigate your news feed.
- Click on the groups in the menu list.
- Click on “Write something,” and you will find a drop-down menu.
- In the drop-down menu, you will find a “poll” option.
- Write your text on “Ask Something” and add your question. Click on “poll options,” where you can add various choices and allow people to add more new choices.
Create a poll on your Personal Facebook Page on your Desktop.
The steps to create a poll on the Facebook page using a desktop are easy and similar to those you create on mobile. Here’s how to create a poll:
- Open the Facebook in a web browser.
- Login to your business Facebook page.
- After logging in, discover the pages tab on the left side of the menu.
- Click on the pages tab to open pages.
- After clicking on the pages, select the page where you need to create a poll.
- Once you have clicked on the pages, you will see all the pages on the left side of the menu.
- On the left side menu, there will be a “publishing tool” tab.
- Click on the publishing tool.
- After clicking on the publishing tool, there will be a “create post” blue button at the upper right side.
- Click on it to create a post.
- When you click on the Create post button, there will be a pop-up window in the middle of the screen.
- Click on the three dots on the right side of the pop-up window.
- Now, you will see many options; tap on the poll option.
- Now, create a poll and add text in the “write something” box.
- Add options where your users will answer “yes or No.”
- After creating the poll, you’ll need to determine how long your poll runs. There are various time slots; 1 week is custom, but you can change it. You can select 1 day, 1 week, never, and custom.
- Now, your poll is ready to share on Facebook. Additionally, you can edit your if you wish to change any requirement. Click on the share button, and the poll will be shared on the Facebook page.
Using Facebook Polls to Grow Your Business
In Polls, customers have limited choices, which will help you make quick business decisions. For example, you are launching a “Bag” as your new product, but you are confused about the colour of the bag. You can ask your customers for colour preferences through poll creation. There are the following tactics to grow your Facebook marketing business.
Obtaining Market Insights
View the poll response rate to gauge the interaction and engagement of your audience. Ask your followers about the new product quality and validate the price before investing in the product. Also, explore the market and find which price resonates the best according to your product.
Promoting Your Products or Services
Promoting products or services is the first step to grow any business. For promoting products, use different taglines and names by creating polls on multiple groups and pages. Promote your products by giving free samples or special discounts. Moreover, ask your followers which time or day is best for work or promotions of our content. To increase the product and poll appeal, set contests and free bonuses to your followers and customers if you are confused about which communication channels followers prefer to receive promotions.
Benefits of Facebook Polls
Facebook polls offer an easy and versatile way to conduct market research, boost brand awareness, and increase audience engagement. The Facebook poll has a simple but wide range of potential applications setup. There are many reasons why you should take advantage of the Facebook poll; some of the most important reasons are below:
Engage Your Audience
Facebook polls allow your audience to participate and interact with your content. Remember one thing: Facebook algorithm favours more engagement as compared to other social media platforms. Polls are one of the most effective ways to boost your engagement and views of your content or brand.
Poll on Facebook groups or pages provides you with another avenue to gather your customer reviews. It is the simplest way to get your customer reviews appealingly. Sometimes, people don’t feel comfortable writing a strong review about a product or service. So, when you use a poll, you can easily gather interactive reviews about your products.
When you create hype and excitement while creating the poll about new product launches, you will get new and more traffic from all other social media if you share your poll. You will drive traffic from your website as well. People will come to vote and view your poll results.
Care for your customers
Creating a poll is the best practice for 2-way conversations with your customers. In simple words, with polls, you can care about what your customers or followers think and want.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
How can I see who is answering the poll question?
When you create and publish your poll, a pop-up will ask you to view detailed insights into the poll. Click on this question, and you will access all the details about who is answering or engaging with your poll.
How do I send a message to someone who responded to my question in the poll?
When you share a poll in the group or page, you will be able to see insights after 10 unique responses. After 10 responses, see the poll and click on each response if you want to message them privately.
Why can’t I create a poll on another Facebook page?
According to the poll settings, you can create a poll within a Facebook group, not a Facebook page, if you are not an admin of the page. If you want to create a Facebook poll but are not an admin of a group or page, Facebook will not allow you to publish the poll on the page but allow it in the group. Only official admins have the authority to post polls on their groups and pages.
In the summary, we learned how to make a Facebook poll to a Facebook story, page, Group, and messenger chat. Also, Facebook polls can help to get more followers and engagement to your product and services. Use the poll to get reviews about your products. Facebook polls are a great practice for interacting with your followers in less time.