Had to go offline before publishing the post on Facebook after a lot of time thumb-typing? Are you looking to take your thoughts back that you lost before publishing on Facebook? We know you are typing on your phone and suddenly have to abandon the typing, especially when you are almost done; it may be frustrating. Also, it can take time to trace your lost thoughts and lines.
But good news for all Facebook users: you will always have your drafts. You can find them and publish them on your Facebook account. However, these drafts will be in three days. But the question is how to find them when we need them. Where to find them? This blog post will guide you on where your drafts are stored and how to find your saved drafts.
How to find Facebook drafts for Android?
There are two different methods to find saved drafts on the Facebook app. One is for your Facebook personal profile, and the other is for your pages. We discussed both methods below. Also, check the Facebook Tag Removal.
Find drafts on your personal Facebook profile.
Follow a few simple steps to save or find drafts on your Facebook profile using the Android app.
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Tap on the “What’s in your mind.”
- Type or create a post and click on the back button on your phone.
- You will see three options, “keep editing,” “discord post,” or “draft post,” click on the save as draft post.
- You will get a push notification: “You save a draft” or sometimes ” You save post as a draft.”
- Click on the notification to see a list of your draft posts.
- Find Saved drafts on your device.
- Select drafts that you want to edit.
Find the draft on the Facebook page using the Android app.
- Launch the app and enter your login details.
- Click on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner.
- Tap on the pages and search where you would like to find drafts.
- To manage your pages, download the Meta Business Suite.
- Click on Meta Business Suite and tap “Post and Stories.”
- Choose draft to see all the drafts.
- Find a draft that you want to edit or delete.
- Click on the draft and continue editing.
How to find drafts on Facebook using an iPhone
Like Android applications, there are two ways to find drafts using an iPhone or iPad.
Find drafts on Facebook profile on iPhone.
- Launch the IOS Facebook app for iPhone.
- Enter your credentials to sign in to your Facebook profile.
- Open the profile and tap the “What’s on your mind” box.
- Type something and click “X” in the top left corner to stop typing.\
- Click on the “draft post” and save it.
- To find your draft, return to Facebook, tap “What’s on your mind,” and your draft will appear.
In iPhone or iPad, your draft will remain until you restart your iPhone or iPad.
Find drafts on the Facebook page on iPhone/iPad.
Finding draft Facebook on IOS devices is the same as on Android apps.
- Download the Facebook for IOS device and enter your login details.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines on the right bottom.
- Find the pages and choose those whose drafts you want to find.
- Tap the “pages & stories” and click on the drafts menu.
- Now, you can edit your draft, schedule it for late, or delete it.
How to find drafts on Facebook for PC?
You cannot find your drafts when typing on your Desktop on your Facebook profile. When you refresh the web page, your draft will be removed. On the other hand, when you are typing on your Facebook page, you will not lose your thoughts, and your post will be saved in drafts. Now the point is this: how can I find this draft on PC? I will guide you on how you can find the draft. Follow a few steps.
- Open Facebook in the web browser on your computer.
- A list option will be on the left; click to find pages.
- Click on the pages to find which pages you wish to edit or see drafts.
- Choose the desired page and tap on the “Publishing Tool” on the left side of your screen.
- Now, you will see a list of your draft posts.
Publishing tools make it easy to post, or sometimes it will automatically repeat your posts. Moreover, one thing to keep in mind is that you can one draft at a time.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Why do we use Facebook drafts?
We use Facebook drafts to avoid typing mistakes. When we write a too-long post that may contain mistakes, we sometimes accidentally return to the home page. Then there is fear of losing our work or ideas. Facebook save draft of our work that we can post or edit anytime without mistakes. You can double-check your work before posting on Facebook. Otherwise, you can check saved drafts on Facebook and edit them.
How do I create a draft post on Facebook?
You have to create a new post and then return to the homepage. Your post will automatically save as a draft; sometimes, it may ask to save posts as drafts on mobile devices. Android and iOS app allow you to save drafts.
Are drats and unpublished posts the same?
The drafts you saved are the same as the posts you have not published. So, save multiple drafts will be counted as unpublish posts.
When I post something on my Facebook desktop and save the post, will it appear in Facebook drafts on Android?
Yes, you can access these drafts on the Facebook app for Android. One draft and other saved item you can access where you have logged in on multiple devices.
Facebook drafts are a great way to store your thoughts and organize them well before posting publicly. The main point is that everybody should know how to find them. In the above article, we mentioned this step by step. So, stop the fear of losing your work. Follow our guide about all devices and find all your lost work.