Reels have become the popular way to share short form content with friends and followers. But if you are wondering how to enhance your reach and share the content with a wider audience, evaluate sharing the reels on Facebook. Sharing the reels on Facebook is an easy process that can help you reach new viewers and grow your following.
To make your reel stand out, you need to use powerful tools such as Lift: Story Maker, Clips, InShot, Luma Fusion, and Capcut. In this article, we will guide you on the easy steps to create Facebook Reels and share your reels on Facebook.
What Is Facebook Reels?
Facebook Reels are fun and inspiring short-form video content, including adding filters, AR Effects, audio clips, or music, speed up or slow. You can also remix others’ videos, create a reel on your audio, bring your ideas to life, and create a 60-second video clip in length. Reels you create will appear in the Facebook Feed and Reels section on Facebook. Also, check the clear Facebook cache.
Where Are Facebook Reels Shown?
Here’s how to find the reels on Facebook.
Reels On Your Feed
Reels show on the top of the Newsfeed page at the right of the stories.
Reels in Facebook Groups
In the Facebook groups, Reels appear in the group menu.
Reels from your menu
- Tap on three vertical lines at the top left corner of the screen from the home page. For Android, it’s in the top right corner. For iPhone, users can find reels from the bottom right corner of the app.
- In the menu, you will find it on the left upper side.
How To Make Facebook Reels And Share On Facebook Meta?
To create a Facebook reel on Android devices
Things You Need To Know Before Creating Reels
- Allowed File Extensions: 3g2, 3gp, 3gpp, asf, avi, DV, dive, f4v, flv, m4v, mkv, mod, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg4, mpg, mts, nsv, ogv, VOB, WMV (MP4 & MOV recommended)
- The allowed Frame rate is 30 FPS minimum.
- The allowed duration of a reel is up to 90 seconds.
- The minimum resolution is 540 x 960, and the recommended is 1080 x 1920 or greater.
- Aspect Ration: 9:19
- AAC Audio at 128kbps
Steps To Create Reels
- Tap Create from the reel section or tap on the camera roll to start recording in the top right corner when viewing reels.
- Add Video to Reel: Tap on the record button to add a new video, or tap the photo icon in the left corner to add the clip to your reel.
- Add audio, text, effects, captions, etc., on the right side of the mobile screen.
- Tap the next button when you are finished.
- Your final step is to write the description and, use related hashtags, choose your audience.
- Click on the share button at the bottom of the screen. Now you are done.
How To Share Facebook Reels From Desktop?
- To post reels on your Facebook, go to your profile and tap on the menu icon at the left of the screen.
- Click on the Reels, add a video from your PC, and make them a reel.
- Now, add a description and tags related to the video’s content.
- Hit the share button. Now you’re done.
How To Share Instagram Reels To Facebook?
If you want to share an Instagram Reel on Facebook, then you need to connect your Instagram account to your Facebook account.
Here are the steps on how to connect your Instagram app to your Facebook account.
- Go to your Instagram profile page.
- Tap on the menu icon on the top right side. Then click on settings.
- Go to Account Center.
- Click on Profiles.
- Tap on the Add Account. So that you can enter your Facebook information.
Once your Instagram and Facebook accounts are synced, you can easily share the Instagram reels on Facebook.
How to post reels on Instagram and FB at the same time.
- First, create the reels; then, when you are done editing, click on next.
- Scroll down and click on the Recommend On Facebook.
- Turn the toggle handle on. Select the one option to share all the reels on Facebook or share one reel that you just edited.
- Next, tap the back option and hit the share button.
- Then, your reel is automatically shared on Facebook and Instagram.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you stop viewing Reels on Facebook?
If you want to stop seeing reels on Facebook, click on the three dots and go to the reels, then tap on hide.
How many reels should I post on Facebook a day?
You should post 3 to 4 reels a day.
What are the overlay ads?
Overlay ads are the form of ads to monetize their reels. Overlay ads appear at the start of reels, and as banners, they appear at the bottom of the Facebook reels.
Can I share the Instagram reels on the Facebook App to gather?
Yes, you can post your Insta reels on Facebook, but you need to connect your Facebook account with your IG account from the Account Center.
Facebook Reels features is best option for content creators to expand their reach and engage with a new audience. You can use its unique editing features like remixes, green screen options, access to the Facebook music library, and more. To share reels on Facebook is straightforward, follow these steps go to Facebook, tap on the reels, select the reels and click on share button. That’s it.
In this article, we learned everything you need to know about Facebook reels including, what are Facebook reels, how you can create reels, how to share reels on Facebook, groups, Facebook pages, and how to share your Instagram reels on Facebook. So, if you have any queries, then drop them down in the comment section.