Facebook professional mode is a new feature that gets the attention of users. This feature was previously available with page only. But now, it is available on Facebook profiles and allows one to earn money from a Facebook account.
In this article, we learn how to turn on professional mode on Facebook using iOS, android and desktop. Let’s get started!
What is Professional Mode?
Professional mode is a feature that allows creators to make their profile like a page. Once you enable the professional mode, anyone can follow you and see your content in their newsfeed. But you have complete control over who can see the information that you publish. Moreover, you can set insights to see how other Facebook users associate with your content and other activities.
How To Enable Professional Mode On Facebook
Switch On Professional Mode on iPhone And Android
Follow these steps to turn on professional mode for your profile
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account on your mobile phone.
- Click on the three lines at the top right of the screen to open the menu.
- Tap on the Username to open the profile
- Next, tap on the three dots below the cover photo to open the setting.
- Scroll down and choose “Turn On Professional Mode.” from the FB profile setting.
- Now press the “Turn On” button from the bottom of the screen.
- You will receive a welcome message from Facebook and start setting up your business profile in no time.
Switch on Professional Mode On Laptop/ Desktop
To activate the professional mode in Facebook on a laptop or desktop, follow these step-by-step guide
- Go to the Facebook website in the web browser on a laptop or computer.
- Click on the profile icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- After you reach the Facebook profile page, click on the three lines from the top right corner.
- Select “Switch on Professional mode” from the drop menu.
- Click the “Turn On” button. Now, your profile will switch to professional mode.
How to Disable Professional Mode On Facebook?
Turn Off Professional Mode On Laptop
If you want to turn off professional mode, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to your profile and Click on the three-dot to open the menu at the top right of the screen.
- From the drop window, select the “Switch on Professional Mode option.
- To confirm, press the Continue and press the Turn Off button.
Disable the Professional Mode On Android and iOS
If you want to turn off the professional mode on smart devices, you need to follow these easy steps:
- Launch the latest version of Facebook.
- Go to the menu and open your profile.
- Click on the Menu to open the app setting.
- Next, scroll down and click on the “Turn Off Professional Mode.”
- Press the continue to proceed with the action.
- Now, Click on “Turn Off.” that’s it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I switch professional mode on my personal Facebook account?
Yes, you can enable the professional mode on both personal and business Facebook.
How can I turn off professional mode on my iPhone?
To turn off professional mode, go to Facebook and Click on the profile icon placed at the bottom right corner of the screen, tap on three dots to open the menu, and choose “Turn Off professional Mode.” Now click on Turn Off. That’s it.
In this article, we guide you on how to turn up or off professional mode on Desktop and mobile devices. This has helped you to enable the professional mode and enhanced the professional experience on Facebook. Also, check the Edit birthdate on Facebook.
If you face issues while enabling the professional mode on your Facebook. Then, drop your queries in the comment section below. We are here to resolve your issues ASAP.